Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Help!Why CPU Usage and LoadAverage Jump up Suddenly

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Help!Why CPU Usage and LoadAverage Jump up Suddenly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 1:46 AM, 吕晓旭 <lxxstcno1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all
>     We find so weird problem on our productive PostgreSQL system. And I don't know how could I do to resolve this
problem.
>     We deployed PostgreSQL 9.2.4 on two system environments,  and the performances between them are absolutely
different.one of them it's perfect, and the other one lets me down, CPU Usage and LoadAverage Jumped up Suddenly when
concurrencysmoothly rising up, simultaneously, average response time become unacceptable.
>     Anyone, who could give me some advice?
>
>     The parameters of system environment and PotgreSQL listed below:

Have you tried  monitoring your IO subsystem when this happens? I'd be
interested in iostat, vmstat, iotop, and so on to see what the IO
looks like.

От: Ladislav Lenart
Сообщение: Re: [Q] Update from a table
От: Matt Daw
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Help!Why CPU Usage and LoadAverage Jump up Suddenly