Re: [GENERAL] Creating an index alters the results returned

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Creating an index alters the results returned
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:

> Only thing I can think of is the JDBC driver and Postgres have a difference
> of opinion on the precision of double precision. What happens if you
> eliminate the double precision cast?

This brings up the point as well, don't use floating point numbers if
you want precise answers.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Creating an index alters the results returned
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Creating an index alters the results returned