Re: How are debuginfo packages generated?

От Daniel Farina
Тема Re: How are debuginfo packages generated?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 9:50 PM Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 6 January 2018 at 06:30, Daniel Farina <daniel@citusdata.com> wrote:
Hello,

For quite some time, I've been building lightly modified PGDG packages, but I have never figured how PGDG's yum repo gets debuginfo packages. When I have built them, unless I hack up the spec file to have "%debug_package" I do not get such a debuginfo package. Clearly, that is not how the spec files work as-is in pgrpms.

How do you invoke rpmbuild?

Via make nopreprpm10.

Сообщение: Re: How are debuginfo packages generated?
Сообщение: Re: How are debuginfo packages generated?