Re: browser disconnects from pgAdmin4 server

От Strauch, Sheldon
Тема Re: browser disconnects from pgAdmin4 server
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello Gabriel!

Are you using an Apple Mac as your laptop per chance? We encountered this issue at my workplace as well. it turns out that our infrastructure team needed to update our Ubuntu kernel to correct issues with the network stack. This didn't seem to bother our Windows users but regularly caused MacBook Pro running Mojave to drop network connections to the database server with great frequency:
  [ Ubuntu: 4.15.0-66.75 ]
   - tcp: fix tcp_ecn_withdraw_cwr() to clear TCP_ECN_QUEUE_CWR
   - tcp: Reset send_head when removing skb from write-queue  <<<<<
   - tcp: Don't dequeue SYN/FIN-segments from write-queue    <<<<<

HTH!