Re: pgbouncer

От Giovanni Biscontini
Тема Re: pgbouncer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On the DB server: the bouncer is made to optimize many and fast connections to the DB and fasten the throughput, so You've to have the shortest way to go to the data.
One important thing: remember that different user raise different connections so be careful to choose which application you'll direct to pgbouncer.
A couple more: be careful to choose the right pool_mode and tune the right server_connect_timeout value.
all the best, Giovanni