Re: Unable To Drop Tablespace

От Pavan Pusuluri
Тема Re: Unable To Drop Tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you very much Ian. Will check it out.

Regards

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021, 5:43 PM Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> wrote:
2021年2月5日(金) 3:52 Pavan Pusuluri <pavan.pusuluri@gmail.com>:
Hi there

We are trying to drop a table space on RDS Postgres . We have removed the objects etc, but it still won't drop.

I have checked and there's no reference anywhere to this tablespace but it complains it's not empty.

I checked if it is a default for a database, revoked all privileges on the tablespace.

We dropped the database but underpinning tablespace remained but when I query to see if any reference i get no hits.

"Select c.relname,t.spcname from pg_class c JOIN pg_tablespace t ON c.reltablespace=t.oid where t.spcname='mytablespace'

I dont find any objects referencing. Kindly let me know if anything else needs to be checked?

There's a handy function "pg_tablespace_databases()" to check which databases
might still have objects in a database. There are a couple of useful queries demonstrating
usage here:

Regards

Ian Barwick

Сообщение: Re: Unable To Drop Tablespace
Сообщение: Re: Unable To Drop Tablespace