Re: Showing applied extended statistics in explain Part 2

От Tatsuro Yamada
Тема Re: Showing applied extended statistics in explain Part 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tomas,

The attached patch does not correspond to the above comment.
But it does solve some of the issues mentioned in previous threads.

Oops, I made a mistake sending a patch on my previous email.
Attached patch is the right patch.

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada

Вложения