Re: Database designpattern - product feature

От Adrian Stern
Тема Re: Database designpattern - product feature
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry. Will do in the future.

Product_freature is a table describing the valid keys for product features. With this it is possible to limit keys to specific groups of products.

Freundliche Grüsse

Adrian Stern
unchained - web solutions

+41 79 292 83 47