Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning

От Beena Emerson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 1:22 AM, Jeevan Ladhe
<jeevan.ladhe@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

>> - Should probably be merged with the patch to add default partitioning
>> for ranges.
>

> Beena is already rebasing her patch on my latest patches, so I think getting
> them merged here won't be an issue, mostly will be just like one more patch
> on top my patches.

I have posted the updated patch which can be applied over the v22
patches submitted here.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOG9ApGEZxSQD-ZD3icj_CwTmprSGG7sZ_r3k9m4rmcc6ozr%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com

Thank you,

Beena Emerson