Re: recovery.conf and archive files

От Rita
Тема Re: recovery.conf and archive files
Дата
Список pgsql-general
is the archive command even needed? I can see my standby fully synced.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2022 at 5:27 AM Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le jeu. 13 oct. 2022 à 12:42, Rita <rmorgan466@gmail.com> a écrit :
The primary's recovery.conf looks like this

listen_address='*'
wal_level=replica
synchronous_commit=local
archive_move = on
archive_command = 'cp %p /var/lib/pgsql/11/data/archive/%f'
max_wal_senders = 10
wal_keep_segments=10
synchronous_standby_names='standby0'
wal_log_hints=on

The archive command stores the WAL in a local directory. That's what I said earlier.