Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349

От Aleš Zelený
Тема Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi all,

is there something, on top of the llvm packages, I shall test or provide to help the root cause be analyzed?
If I understand the patch properly, I'll avoid SIGSEV, but still the query with jit=on will fail, except (which is a significant improvement!) the server will not be restarted.

Thanks Ales