Re: Online checksums verification in the backend

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Online checksums verification in the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 7:52 AM Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan A&PS
Delivery) <noriyoshi.shinoda@hpe.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tested this great feature in the latest commit environment on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.8. I modified a few
blocksin a relation file to raise a checksum error. When I executed the pg_relation_check_pages function, the backend
terminatedabnormally. The attached file is the operation log.

Thanks for the report!

As far as I can see the issue is that the pfree(path) in
check_relation_fork() should be outside the for loop.

От: "osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Disable WAL logging to speed up data loading
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_prewarm bgworker could break fast shutdown