Re: pg_upgrade

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 4:26 PM Загороднев Роман Евгеньевич
<re.zagorodnev@npff.ru> wrote:

> FS - NTFS.
> Used different version (10, 12) and result always the same. In log I see that links was created. But pg_upgrade
copiesall databases. In destination data folder I see files, not links, and if no free space on disk for copy all data,
errorappear while upgrade.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what encoding you used, so I can't read
the file.  I tried some windows encoding but no luck, can you send the
file in utf8 or mention which encoding you're using?  Could you also
specify the full pg_upgrade command line you're using?

От: Загороднев Роман Евгеньевич
Сообщение: RE: pg_upgrade
От: Dam
Сообщение: Re:Re: BUG #16179: is it reasonable to callbackpgss_post_parse_analyze or pg_hint_plan_post_parse_analyze ???