Re: Checksum errors in pg_stat_database

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Checksum errors in pg_stat_database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for looking it it!

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 4:36 PM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> I'm not sure I like the idea of using "<shared_objects>" as the database name. It's not very likely that somebody
wouldbe using that as a name for their database, but i's not impossible. But it also just looks strrange. Wouldn't NULL
bea more appropriate choice?

> Likewise, shouldn't we return NULL as the number of backends for the shared counters, rather than 0?
I wanted to make things more POLA-compliant, but maybe it was a bad
idea.  I changed it for NULL here and for numbackends.

> Micro-nit:
> +     <entry>Time at which the last data page checksum failures was detected in
> s/failures/failure/

Oops.

v5 attached.

Вложения

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - add minimal stats on initialization
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations areaccessed in a transaction