Re: Retrieving Alias Name

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Retrieving Alias Name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 10:48 PM Walter Cai <walter@cs.washington.edu> wrote:

> I'm currently using a (very rough) scheme to retrieve relation names from a PlannerInfo, and a RelOptInfo struct:
>
> PlannerInfo *root
> RelOptInfo *inner_rel
>
> //...
>
> RangeTblEntry *rte;
> int x = -1;
> while ((x = bms_next_member(inner_rel->relids, x)) >= 0)
> {
>     rte = root->simple_rte_array[x];
>     if (rte->rtekind == RTE_RELATION)
>     {
>         char *rel_name = get_rel_name(rte->relid);
>         // do stuff...
>     }
> }
>
> However, I now realize it would be better to access aliases as they appear in the SQL query. For instance, if the
querycontains "... FROM rel_name AS rel_alias ..." I would like to retrieve `rel_alias` instead of `rel_name`.

> Is it possible to derive the alias in a similar way?

You can use rte->eref->aliasname, which will contain the alias is one
was provided, otherwise the original name.  You can see RangeTblEntry
comment in include/nodes/parsenodes.h for more details.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: ATTACH/DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Allowing extensions to supply operator-/function-specific info