Hypothetical indexes using BRIN broken since pg10

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Hypothetical indexes using BRIN broken since pg10
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I just realized that 7e534adcdc7 broke support for hypothetical
indexes using BRIN am.  Attached patch fix the issue.

There's no interface to provide the hypothetical pagesPerRange value,
so I used the default one, and used simple estimates.

I'll add this patch to the next commitfest.

Вложения