Re: Lexer issues

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Lexer issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 3:57 AM Patrick REED <patrickreed352@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Julien,
>
> Sorry for the late reply. I was able to solve the issue. It had to do with the extra syntax I had introduced in
gram.y.However, since you mentioned the utility command, can you elaborate a bit more on that?

Utility commands are basically everything except DML, with each
command having its own set of function(s) to actually implement it.
So if you modify the parser you want to make sure that those functions
are also modified to accept the changes. The main entry point is
ProcessUtility() in utility.c.  Or maybe you wanted more specific
information?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: adding partitioned tables to publications
От: Jeremy Morton
Сообщение: Re: Support for DATETIMEOFFSET