Re: How do concurrent inserts work?

От Serge Fonville
Тема Re: How do concurrent inserts work?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
My Bad,

You don't have a BEGIN statement, so it's in autocommit.

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

When I tested the same queries I get the same behaviour.
When both are SERIALIZABLE, the second insert just waits

When one is default (unspecified) and the other is SERIALIZABLE, the behaviour is the same as you describe.

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Serge Fonville wrote
> Perhaps because your second session doesn't specify an isolation level?

No. ;)
It's the same with any isolation level of the second session.

-----
WBR, Yaroslav Schekin.