pgAdmin IV- Testing framework: Enhanced Test Result Summary

От Navnath Gadakh
Тема pgAdmin IV- Testing framework: Enhanced Test Result Summary
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,
     Please find the patch for the enhanced test result summary for testing framework. The code for this, was completed before drop object's functionality & independent from drop objects work.
Drop objects work will take time, I am working on that for remaining nodes. Meanwhile, we go ahead with enhanced test summary.

To run the test suite follow the commands
1. python regression/runtests.py --pkg browser.server_groups.servers
2. python regression/runtests.py --pkg browser.server_groups.servers.databases

--
Thanks,
Navnath Gadakh

Вложения