Re: RE-SQL tests patch for packages node

От navnath gadakh
Тема Re: RE-SQL tests patch for packages node
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

     Please find the modified patch for packages as test cases were failing on some servers.
Thanks!

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 1:53 PM Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Thanks, applied.

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 8:07 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Navnath

I have tested the patch and it is not working for EPAS 9.4, 9.5 and 9.6. Attached is the modified patch which fix the issue.
Please work on child node (functions, procedure and variables) of Packages on top of modified patch.