pg_dump and pg_restore make data dir doubled size?

От Yan Chunlu
Тема pg_dump and pg_restore make data dir doubled size?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just tried several times to make sure I didn't do anything wrong.

I use
pg_dump -U postgres  -E UTF8  -F c -b -v -a  dbcontent -f  data.backup
then
pg_restore -a -d dbcontent data.backup

to restore a db, and the data dir's size on the source machine is
56GB,  after I restored data on the target machine, it 130GB,  I did
vacuum full but nothing changed.

is there anything wrong with the db?