Re: [DOCS] nothing ever works

От Gerard Matthews
Тема Re: [DOCS] nothing ever works
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
It's the same with this as well. All the dynamic SQL examples use Exec SQL declare begin and end section which return syntax errors for me.

CREATE FUNCTION exec() RETURNS void AS $$
BEGIN
RAISE NOTICE 'Performing Exec';

EXEC SQL BEGIN DECLARE SECTION;
const char *stmt = "CREATE TABLE test1 (...);";
EXEC SQL END DECLARE SECTION;
EXEC SQL EXECUTE IMMEDIATE :stmt;

END;
$$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;