Error on Mac - Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libltdl.7.dylib

От Ed Hutchinson
Тема Error on Mac - Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libltdl.7.dylib
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,
I am trying to use the psqlODBC driver on the Mac which I downloaded from http://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads. I installed psqlODBC driver version 9.02.0100-1, on Mountain Lion (10.8.5). I ran my application which threw an error. I can repro the same issue with iodbctestw (downloaded from iodbc.org).

bin$ ./iodbctestw
iODBC Unicode Demonstration program
This program shows an interactive SQL processor
Driver Manager: 03.52.0812.0326

Enter ODBC connect string (? shows list): DRIVER={PostgreSQL Unicode};DATABASE=TestDB;SERVER=postgres1.db.net;UID=username;PWD=******;PORT=5432;BOOLSASCHAR=0;LFCONVERSION=0;UseDeclareFetch=1
1: SQLDriverConnectW = [iODBC][Driver Manager]dlopen(/Library/PostgreSQL/psqlODBC/lib/psqlodbcw.so, 6): Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libltdl.7.dylib
  Referenced from: /Library/PostgreSQL/psqlODBC/lib/psqlodbcw.so
  Reason: image not found (0) SQLSTATE=00000
2: SQLDriverConnectW = [iODBC][Driver Manager]Specified driver could not be loaded (0) SQLSTATE=IM003

I then installed libtool using Homebrew, and things work fine now.

This seems like an installer issue to me. Why does the driver depend on libtool? Can I build the driver in some way which will remove the libtool dependency? I do not want our customers to have to install Homebrew and libtool after they install the driver.

Thanks,
Ed

P.S: I saw some online chatter on this too - http://www.graphviz.org/Download_macos.php.

Сообщение: Re: 09.03.0100 cursor failures on various architectures
Сообщение: Re: 09.03.0100 cursor failures on various architectures