Re: A question regarding LWLock in ProcSleep

От Kenan Yao
Тема Re: A question regarding LWLock in ProcSleep
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, in LockAcquireExtended, after exiting WaitOnLock, there would be a read access to proclock, however, since the lock has either been granted or rejected by deadlock check, I can think of no possible concurrent write access to the proclock, so is it really necessary to acquire the LWLock?

Thanks,
Kenan