Re: PgAdmin4 v3.1 Query Tool Initializer error

От Abhishek Arora
Тема Re: PgAdmin4 v3.1 Query Tool Initializer error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Khushboo,

Browser :- Google Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I am attaching the screenshot of exceptions that occur in developer tools console.

I tried deleting browser's cache and reloading the application but same error persists.