Re: Re: How to use createdb command with newly created user?

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: Re: How to use createdb command with newly created user?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Better to run now, and save yourself hassle in the future:
ALTER ROLE "Baba" RENAME TO baba;

On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 3:22 PM 毛毛 <krave@163.com> wrote:

Thank you! You are right!

After putting quotes around the username, it works!

在 2024-06-24 02:47:44,"David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> 写道: