Re: Seeking Clarification on Function Definitions in PostgreSQL Extensions

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: Seeking Clarification on Function Definitions in PostgreSQL Extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 1:16 PM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 10:07 AM Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
fun2 puzzles me.  Why would you return parameters AND a single record (unless it's an error status).

You mis-understand what 2 is doing.  You should go re-read the docs for create function again.  Especially the description of rettype.

That's true.  I've even used "RETURNS SETOF record" before.

But I stand by returning OUT params and records at the same time.

Сообщение: Re: fail to install postgresql15 on Alma9
Сообщение: Re: fail to install postgresql15 on Alma9