Re: Regarding feature #6367 "DROP DATABASE can now take the option FORCE ..."

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Regarding feature #6367 "DROP DATABASE can now take the option FORCE ..."
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Vijay

On Tue, Jun 13, 2023 at 8:53 PM Vijay B <vaijrb1@gmail.com> wrote:
I would also like to suggest to prompt for a password when drop db is chosen. Especially force drop being critical one. This would prevent accidental drops.

   We have already prompted for confirmation with the Yes and No options. In case of an accidental drop, the user can still have the option to click on the "No" button.

Vaij