Re: RM5525: Cleanup and refactor the macOS build scripts

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: RM5525: Cleanup and refactor the macOS build scripts
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

Following are my review comments:
  • Code alignment is needed for some places in build-functions.sh. I have shellcheck installed in PyCharm and it is showing too many warnings in this file, not sure we should fix those or not
  • Following files are empty files we should remove them and also remove the reference from the build.sh:framework_config
    codesign_binaries
    codesign_bundle
    create_dmg
    codesign_dmg