Re: Observed issue in pgAdmin3 while creating Type object

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Observed issue in pgAdmin3 while creating Type object
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

To fix this I have used "qtTypeIdent" instead of "qtIdent". I have found one more issue, in case of Edit mode options related to Range information has not been populated for existing Type, the problem here is as per the wxWidget documentation for a combobox with wxCB_READONLY style the string must be in the combobox list, otherwise the call to SetValue() is ignored.

To fix this instead of using "SetValue()" I have used "Append" method and also disable all the controls in case of Edit mode as user can't change it.

Attached is the patch file to fix this issue