[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #4110 "Updating 'Custom auto-vacuum?' propertythrows error for Materialized View."

От Akshay Joshi
Тема [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #4110 "Updating 'Custom auto-vacuum?' propertythrows error for Materialized View."
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

I have started working on RM #4110 "Updating 'Custom auto-vacuum?' property throws error for Materialized View." and while working I have figured out following issues:
  • Reset some/all the parameter for table and toast table is not implemented.
  • Value of "Custom auto-vacuum?" is not retrieved and set properly.
  • When user set the "Custom auto-vacuum?" to "Yes" and none of the parameter is set previously then set the value of "Enabled?" control to "Yes".
  • Alignment of Table and remove extra margin from "Parameters" tab.
Attached is the patch to fix all the above issues. Added API test cases.
Please review it.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi