Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Add formatted error message support in psycopg2

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Add formatted error message support in psycopg2
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

I've update the patch a little bit as discussed offline.
Also, renamed the variable 'is_cancel_transaction' to 'execution_aborted', and enum value to 'ASYNC_EXECUTION_ABORTED'.

   As per our discussion I have modified the logic and attached is the updated patch.
  Please review it.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi