Re: pgAdmin 4 v5 Crashes on right click in Query window

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v5 Crashes on right click in Query window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 4:37 PM androxkentaki <androxkentaki@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply :)

So i assume, that You are working to resolve the issue

    We have started to fix it but the problem is NWjs is crashing and we are waiting to get the correct information on "How to decode crash dump?".

Do You need any info or make an test?

    Have you tested it with Query Tool opens in the same window as a separate tab? I am assuming the application is crashed when we have open Query Tool in a separate window.

If Yes, feel free to contact me.
I will provide to You everything that You want.