Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3936] Feature tests failing intermittently for SQLeditor related test cases

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3936] Feature tests failing intermittently for SQLeditor related test cases
Дата
Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3936] Feature tests failing intermittently for SQLeditor related test cases  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Aditya

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 2:18 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

I tried to simulate, but no luck. It works on my system :(

   I have tried and Feature test are failing randomly for each run. I have verified it on OSX and Ubuntu both.