[pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 5481 update is truncating data for typecharacter with length

От Akshay Joshi
Тема [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 5481 update is truncating data for typecharacter with length
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the data truncation issue when updating the data of the type character with length. To fix this issue I have created a ignore type cast list, where while inserting/updating we ignore the typecasting for the mentioned data type.

Added test cases for character and bit Data Type.

Please review it.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi