Fixed issue related to 'show_system_objects' in dependencies/dependents

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Fixed issue related to 'show_system_objects' in dependencies/dependents
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi All

As 'show_system_objects' has been implemented, I have fixed an issue for dependencies/dependents. With previous implementation each node will have to send the values of 'show_system_objects' while calling get_dependencies/get_dependents function. Now I have changed the logic to use the value directly into the base class functions.

Attached is the patch file. Please review it and if it looks good then please commit it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Principal Software Engineer

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517