Re: pgAdmin Unable to connect to server via SSH Tunnel (nothing in logs)

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: pgAdmin Unable to connect to server via SSH Tunnel (nothing in logs)
Дата
Re: pgAdmin Unable to connect to server via SSH Tunnel (nothing in logs)  (David A <dangelsaurus@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi David

Can you please provide the following information:
  • Your database server and pgAdmin4 running on same machine?
  • Provide screenshot of connection and SSH Tunnel tab of the server dialog.
  • Will you be able to connect using SSH command from command prompt with same credentials