Re: [pgAdmin][RM3920] Do not block the editor window when running a query

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin][RM3920] Do not block the editor window when running a query
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, the patch applied.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 6:14 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached patch changes the spinner/loader place from the complete query tool to the data output panel. This way, a user can use the query space to make changes while waiting for the query to complete.
However, after this change, it created confusion on what is happening if we go to other tabs like messages as the spinner is not there now. So I've added one status bar which will be visible only when a query is executing. Below are the screenshots.

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 3.30.47 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 3.30.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 3.29.01 PM.png
Please review.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Вложения