Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 1402 - Macro support like pgAdmin3

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 1402 - Macro support like pgAdmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 2:18 PM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached updated patch.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 5:42 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Khushboo

Following are the GUI review comments:
  • If we provide anyone value either Name or SQL it throws Alertify error message with 'name' or 'SQL'. The error message should be correct.
           Name_Error.png
Fixed.
  • We should not enable the 'Save' button if the value of Name or SQL is not entered by the user. Either both values should be there or both should be blank.
Fixed.
  • Click on anywhere inside the empty cell where the clear row icon is not visible, it pops up the message to clear the row which is already empty.
           Clear_Row.png
Fixed.
  • Save any macro and then open the "Manage Macros..." dialog again click on the SQL control for the existing macro, cursor is not at the appropriate place.
            CodeMirror_Error.png
Fixed.
  • Macros are not working for multiple users. Create some macro from User1 and then log in using User2, macros created by User1 are visible to User2 and when I try to update it is not updating.
Fixed.