Re: Documentation patch

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Documentation patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

I have reviewed the patch. It is working fine on Linux, but on Windows it is not compiling gives "initialization of 'helppath' is skipped by 'case' label" error in misc.cpp (line no 735).

Hi

Thanks. I'm not sure if Ads will have a Windows build environment available to him or not. Is it a simple fix?

    Yes. Variable 'helppath' is declared inside the case label, so if we declare outside the switch statement then it will get fixed.