Re: Bug #3083 fix

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Bug #3083 fix
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 3:40 AM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hello Neethu,
We passed the patch through our CI pipeline and all tests pass.
The code looks good, but we are trying to decouple files as much  as we can so that we do not end up with files with over 1000 lines, that are hard to read and to maintain. Also we are trying to create Unit Tests to have more coverage in our Javascript code.

Can you split the new implementation code into it's own file and create some tests to ensure the behavior will not be broken in the future?iYou have some examples on: pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/databases/external_tables/*

    I have spilt the new implementation into different file. Its' been hard to write jasmine/feature test case as it requires drag event and exact co-ordinate to resize the slickgrid cell.
    Attached is the modified patch.

Thanks
Joao