Re: pgadmin 4 schema compare

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: pgadmin 4 schema compare
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

We had this functionality in an early version, however, we made the decision to remove it because it was not possible to handle many different scenarios where there are interdependencies between different schemas, most notably in stored functions/procedures where Postgres doesn't track dependencies because it usually doesn't parse the function bodies itself.