Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3630 Autocomplete broken in v3.3 release,works in v3.2

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3630 Autocomplete broken in v3.3 release,works in v3.2
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 6:41 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 6:38 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 2:03 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 6:21 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the RM #3630 Autocomplete broken in v3.3 release, works in v3.2. Actual issue is due to merge the pgcli code, we only consider "pg_catalog and public" schema's which I have fixed.

Can you add a unit/API test for this please (ideally not another feature test, as we already have some for autocomplete)?

   We are waiting for pytest to be introduce in pgAdmin4, pgcli have API test written in pytest.

That could be a very long wait. It seems unlikely that will proceed.

    OK, than I'll have to write from the scratch as till now no unit/API test cases has been implemented for auto complete.

       Can we create a separate RM to write test cases and commit this small fix?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3630 Autocomplete broken in v3.3 release,works in v3.2
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3630 Autocomplete broken in v3.3 release,works in v3.2