Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Adding Sanket

He has already worked on it.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Sure

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh; can you review this please?

Thanks.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave/Team,

I would like to take the owner ship of this patch from now onwards.

Sorry for my previous test case result, which is an improper one from my side. I believe, i need to configure the same slony version on PG 9.2 as well. It seems an expected behaviour if the slony version is not match.

And also i have fixed one small version bug as below.

BUG Details
------------------
After configuring the slony on PG 9.2 server follow the below steps.

1. Launch pgadmin III
2. Add New server and Right Click on Slony cluster node
3. Click on Restart node
4. Error occurred regarding procpid does not exist. (Image is attached)

I have fixed this trivial bug on top of Neel's patch, and sending single patch for these two issues.

Kindly let me know, if i miss anything here.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more