Re: potential invalid input field of pgAdmin New Column GUI

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: potential invalid input field of pgAdmin New Column GUI
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sanket

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Sanket Mehta <sanket.mehta@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Sanket

Below are the file wise review comments

  1. ctlSeclabelPanel.cpp and ctlSeclabelPanel.h
    • Correct the function name "GetCUrrentProviderLabelArray" according to camel case.
    • Use trim before check the empty condition of txtProvider and txtSeclabel used in ctlSeclabelPanel::OnChange().
  2. dlgTable.cpp
    • Security label sql not removed from SQL pane of dlgTable even though I have removed the column.
    • Security label sql gets overwritten when I add more then one column.
    • Changes are overwritten in the SQL pane of dlgTable when I have changed the attributes of the column more then once by clicking on "Change" button.
                              Above Issue is still reproducible.
  1. dlgColumn.cpp
    •  Remove comment //code removed for testing from constructor if testing is done.
Above issues are resolved.
PFA the revised patch.

    I have found one more issue when we add security label while creating a new table it throws syntax error.