Different look and feel of the Documentation on Windows and Linux

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Different look and feel of the Documentation on Windows and Linux
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

I have observed there is a difference in the look and feel of pgAdmin3 documentation on Windows and Linux. As we have .chm file on windows and .hhp file on Linux.
Attached is the screenshots. Is it the expected behavior?

I have found one more issue on Linux is when we click on "Getting Started" option in the documentation "HTML anchor getting-started does not exist" error occurs, while on Windows it opens the proper tag. This error occurs for some more tags. Attached is the screenshots.

--
Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Вложения