Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 5422 - Synonym Dependencies tab showsincorrect data

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 5422 - Synonym Dependencies tab showsincorrect data
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 1:29 PM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Navnath,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 12:16 PM navnath gadakh <navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Khushboo,

 Patch looks good to me except there are no API test cases written for dependents and dependencies.

Thanks for the review.
We don't have API test cases for dependents and dependencies for none of the objects.
If the team agrees, I will create a separate RM for that.

Thanks,
Khushboo
Thanks!