Re: RM2233 - Scratch pad

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: RM2233 - Scratch pad
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

Following are my review comments:
  • When query is running then user should be able to work on Scratch pad.
  • Try to resize the Data Output panel or just click multiple times on "Query Editor" Tab Scratch pad 's width will increased on every click.
  • By default Scratch pad tab should be docked at right side. Currently it depends on your mouse click. On mouse click it shows the area where it will be docked. Refer attached Scratch_Pad_Area.png and Scratch_Pad_Dock.png
  • Got error in browser when hover on Add Panel menu. Refer attached Hover_Error.png
  • Do we need Scratch pad in View/Edit Data?