Fixed building of Docs project on Windows

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Fixed building of Docs project on Windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

When we try to build Docs on Windows it gives an error for conf.py file. To fix this issue I have created an vb script which will do the following things
  • Read the version from pgadmin/include/version.h
  • Copy the en_US/conf.py.in file as en_US/conf.py
  • Replace the Long and Short version in conf.py file
Along with that I have also added a prebuild rule to the docs VC++ project. Attached is the patch file.
Please review it and if it sounds good to you than commit it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Вложения