Re: small change to Documentation - Creating a table

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: small change to Documentation - Creating a table
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Nidhi

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 2:51 AM Corey Fehr <cfehracs@gmx.com> wrote:
Hi
The documentation doesn't seem to say where to send improvements related to the documentation.

New postgresql DB, I just wanted to create a simple table.
The Quick Start section suggests using Cast, which is unhelpful:
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/4.27/modifying_tables.html
Creating or Modifying a Table¶
right-click on the Casts node, and select Create Cast…

Coming from Sql Server Management Studio, I was expecting Tables to be listed directly under the DB. I would like a hint in the documentation that they're not at that level, they're listed under DB -> Schema.

   Can you please update the documentation and send the patch.

Otherwise good stuff. Thank you.
Corey

--
Thanks & Regards